Will be verified by turn it in
For this assignment, you will create a Creativity Assessment Tool you can use to informally assess the creativity of the students in your setting. Follow the steps below:
- Research instruments that are available for assessing creativity in students to find out information assessment categories, types of questions, what is measured, etc.
- Provide the definition of creativity that applies to your setting, students, gifted program, etc. Include research support and use in-text citations.
- Write your Creativity Assessment Tool questions. You determine the number of questions based on what you are assessing and your students’ abilities.
- Include biographical information questions.
- Include test questions to assess creativity.
- Provide a brief discussion about why your selection of questions and how they are aligned to your students. Include research support and use in-text citations.
- Explain the test’s relationship to your creativity definition. Include research support and use in-text citations.