- What happens to the market when the government implements a tax? (Hint: think about the effect a tax has on consumer and producer surplus)
- If taxes affect the market like that, then why should we even have taxes? Think about why governments use taxes, in general, and what the tax revenue is used for.
- Reply to a classmate
- You must make a post before viewing the posts of your classmates. So, your initial post must contain the substantial content for which you would like to receive a grade. If your initial post is blank or does not contain your full answer, you will not receive full points.
- You must also reply to two other posts before the due date.
- You should write approximately 6 sentences and about 250 words. Please check your work for spelling and grammar errors to avoid a loss of points.
- Writing assignments are based on the 10 point rubric explained in the syllabus.
- As stated in the syllabus, academic honesty is imperative. Any incidence of plagiarism will receive a score of zero. This includes, but is not limited to, any part of your answer being found to be cut and pasted off the internet (including sites like Coursehero and Chegg), or if you change every other word by using synonyms.
- If your response doesn’t match the questions, then you will receive a score of zero.