Note the following statistics by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO):
The CDC’s nCoVID-19 Data (as of ~September 28, 2022)*
- January 2020: First case identified in the US
- 96,052,716 cases in the US.
- 1,053,173 deaths in the US.
WHO’s nCoVID-19 Data (as of October 7, 2022)*
- ~617,597,680 cases reported worldwide.
- ~6,532,705 deaths reported worldwide.
*Based on the above statistics, the U.S., with only ~4% of global population, has ~16% of cases and 16% of deaths! Why, in your opinion, does the U.S. have the highest number of reported cases and deaths than any other country?