Post one thread of at least 800 – 1000 words
Then post two (2) replies of at least 450–600 words
For each thread, there are multiple questions based off the case study; each question response must be supported with at least 1 peer-reviewed source.Each thread must also include 1 biblical application/integration.
Each response must be supported with at least 2 peer-reviewed sources and include 1 biblical application/integration.
Note that the biblical application/integration cannot be more than 10% of the thread or replies.
From the Ohio Lottery case, answer the following questions:
- Detail the overall research design in the Ohio Lottery case (See Exhibit OL1). What are the advantages and disadvantages of this design?
- Evaluate the MET process (Exhibit OL-2). What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of the MET technique?
- What measurement scales are used in the sample questions provided (Exhibit OL-3)? Why might the lottery attitude and lottery importance questions have presented the most challenge to the professional researchers?
- Using text Exhibit 12-2, map out the likely quantitative instrument content.
- The survey contained several questions that would alert the researchers that the participant was not taking the research process seriously (see case exhibit OL-3). Is this a good or a poor idea? Why?
- Evaluate the MET discussion guide for the Ohio Lottery Research.