Please study the article and videos and answer the following questions:
- Why is globalization environmentally problematic or environmentally beneficial, in your own view?
- Throughout these readings, there are several cases of United Fruit company attempting to increase their “market power” or “monopoly control.” What are monopolies considered a disadvantage?
- How do some forces of globalization present challenges to identity?
- What are the lessons about how to make globalization work for local communities?
- Can you point to examples of positive impacts of globalization on these developing nations, as well as negative impacts? Do you think these communities should follow Wendell Berry’s advice?
The dark history of bananas- YouTube
200-300words 12p- Time new roman