Please copy/paste each question before your answer below.
- Referencing the in-class lecture, reflect on the following:
- Provide an overall observation and describe details of what you actually see from the beginning of the video of the end of the video of the little girl passing out “sippy cups” to her peers, be sure to include the following questions below.
- From what you are observing, what do you think the little girl passing out the bottles knows cognitively? In other words, what knowledge does she possess?
- What do you notice about the children sitting?
- Do any of the other children possess knowledge about what is occurring? If so, what?
- After reading the Article “Why Observe Children”, reading the textbook and viewing the lecture, why is observation key to understanding individual children?