Part 1: Brochure
Imagine the agency you created in Topic 4 to provide mental health services for individuals suffering from mood disorders is expanding to reach out to the community by educating citizens about wellness strategies. In order to get the word out about your new services, create a brochure that does the following:
- Identify life events that might motivate an individual to seek wellness services.
- Develop a mission statement for the clinic.
- Provide an overview of services offered.
- Include information on three to five coping skills that a client can use in a crisis situation. This can include holistic or evidence based coping skills.
- Explain how assessments will be utilized at the clinic.
Part 2: Summary
In a separate document, write a 250-500-word reflection that describes the following:
- Who will be your key audience/target population? Examples include clients with mood disorders and their families, age groups, or cultural backgrounds.
- Why did you select these assessment practices and treatment modalities for your agency?
- Describe your rationale for why using best practices for an integrated health model is useful in the brochure.
- Describe your rationale as to why you designed the brochure the way you did (e.g., photos, key focus areas).
- Use at least two scholarly sources to substantiate your rationale. The sources and reflection should be in APA format.