Objective: In this project, you will compare the specifications and prices for two computers to decide which one would be best for you.
1. Assess your computing needs. Which of the items in this list pertain to you?
Chart is attached with assignment
2. Decide on a form factor. Do you want a desktop, an all-in-one, a tablet, a tablet or a smart phone? Explain why?
3. Select a platform. Which operating system do you prefer: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or another kind.
4. Use the Internet to locate two computers that meet your needs. For each computer, record the following information:
Number and type of expansion ports
Price (excludes shipping and taxes)
5. List any additional characteristics of the computers that might be important to your purchase decision. Factors you might consider include laptop weight, camera resolutions, battery like, bundled software, and available accessories.
6. Create a side-by-side comparison of the two computers you’ve selected for consideration.
7. Write a paragraph explaining which computer you would select and why.