n a 2-3 page paper include the following three parts:Part 1:What is one domestic policy that you would change? Why?
- Be sure to use your approved policy and sources identified in the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9.
Part 2: From the list of branches below, choose two and explain the procedures for changing or making a new policy for each of the two you chose.
- the legislative process
- presidential executive action
- administrative agency’s regulations
- legal system of the courts
Part 3: In what way can the public influence this proposed policy change?
- Use evidence to support your argument including statistics and/or relevant facts from your sources.