This assignment puts all the knowledge together from previous weeks. You will focus on your research topic and write a well-developed literature review.
The assignment for this week is:
- Update your work from last week per your professor’s comments and feedback.
- Following the directions below, enhance your theoretical or conceptual framework.
- Update your annotated bibliography to move the sources to the reference page and now merge the content from each article into logically flowing paragraphs.
- Include in your summary at least one or two dissertation titles you reviewed and what you discovered about chapter 2.
- Identify the guiding framework. Present the key concepts, briefly explain how they are related, and present the propositions that are relevant to this study.
- Explain how the framework guided the research decisions, including the development of the problem statement, purpose statement, and research questions.
- If more than one framework is guiding the study, integrate them, rather than describing them independently. Do not select a separate framework for each variable/construct under examination.
- Do not exceed two pages. A more thorough discussion of the theoretical/conceptual framework will be included in chapter 2.
Length: 10- 15 pages
References: Include a minimum of 15 scholarly resources.