We are given a great responsibility when asked to manage. In Christianity, even God says we must take the responsibility seriously. 1 Corinthians 4:2 tells us, “A person who is put in charge as a manager must be faithful” (New Living Translation). Consider your definition of “faithful” from the perspective of your worldview. Why should we be “faithful” in carrying out our duties in managing? Consider the responsibility to others as you implement technology.
- Review the material in the “Getting Started” section above and read 1 Corinthians 4:2.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Discuss why there is a higher expectation of managers in general but even more so in the technology field.
- What adjustments do you need to make in your current management or leadership role to enhance your faithfulness to your employer, coworkers, or direct reports?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.