Create a timeline that visually details the implementation steps of the capstone project. The timeline should be separated by weeks. It is helpful to organize the implementation plan into smaller, short-term goals. The timeline should estimate when the following tasks should be completed.
- Distinguish organizational resources needed to implement and maintain the change plan.
- Identify the stakeholders needed to support the implementation of the proposed plan.
- Identify communication strategies to internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a change plan.
- Determine the type of impact this change plan will have on the organization and its stakeholders.
- Discuss the expected outcomes for you initiating your proposal.
- Identify potential barriers to implementing the change plan.
- Identify steps for overcoming the potential barriers.