Consider the lesson plan you are developing and select a vocabulary word you are planning to introduce to your students. Develop an activity that will help your students build further understanding and application of the vocabulary word. While you are free to gather ideas from other activities, your submission must be original to receive full credit. You may not use sight words for this particular assignment.
As you set up your Word Study Activity, be sure to include the following elements:
- Identification of the grade level and specific literacy skill focus for the activity
- A clear objective statement that measures student success for the activity.
- 1-2 State (your state) or National Standards that support your Word Study Activity.
- Evidence of differentiated instruction
- A step-by-step narrative of how you would conduct the activity in class.
Please look at the example No Plagiarism