Click on the following link:
This will lead you to the projectmanagement.com page for webinars. Log in with the PMI credentials you set up for your student membership.
Projectmanagement.com – Webinars – On-Demand Webinars – (filter for ‘Using PMI Standards’)
Choose any one of the “Getting Under the Hood of the PMBOK Guide:...” webinars to watch. Each webinar is about 1 hour long.
Once you’ve watched the webinar, summarize the concepts learned in a 5 page APA-style paper (includes cover and references pages).
- Cover page
- Introduction (introduce the reader to the paper)
- Concepts Learned (each concept could have a header – paraphrase what was discussed)
- Personal Thoughts (this is the only section of the paper you can write in 1st person – I feel that…. I learned that…. I related to this because…. – discuss things that you learned and how you can use what you learned for your career and/or on your own projects.)
- Conclusion (tell the reader what you told them – sum it up and close it out)
- References page (at least three references – the webinar and two other scholarly references)