Answer the following questions, and reply to at least two fellow students’ posts for five points extra credit.
- Do opposites attract? Why or why not? Are there some ways in which we are attracted to differences and some ways we are attracted to similarities?
- What has been your experience with this? Does it support or contradict what you learned in class?
- How does the concept of online dating support or contradict the research on attraction?
- Your initial and overall response should be 8 – 10 sentences in length, touching on each of the three questions above.
- Reply to at least two classmates’ posts. Your response to your classmate’s post should be at least 5 – 8 sentences (each) and add to the discussion (i.e. reflecting on their response, asking questions, etc.).
Things to Remember
- Before posting on the discussion board, check for correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Answers that do not demonstrate a college-level writing ability will not receive credit.
- As always, please be respectful in your initial post and interactions with fellow students.