All of assignment one does not need to be completed in full, I already lost the points for not doing it. I just added it because it shows what the instructor wanted for this assignment and the next assignment due.
1. Identify in 350 to 525 words what the plan does well, in addition to areas for improvement.
Discuss whether the plan:
- Clearly states where the organization is going and how it will get there
- Evaluates the organization’s external and internal environments
- Includes a people plan and addresses achievement of a diverse workforce
- Includes corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability
Submit the plan and its citation to your faculty member for approval. This will be used in Wks 4 and 5 of the course.
2. Using your analysis of the strategic plan from the Wk 2- Strategic Plan Research assignment, complete the following:
Analyze in 350 to 525 words the:
- Purpose of the strategic plan
- Key objectives:
- Market development and how your ideas fit
- Process improvement
- Development of people
- Product/service – How do you deliver? Is there a way to improve quality over time to differentiate?
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance over time
3. Create a 5- to 7- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes and visuals on each slide, that will sell your identified improvements to the strategic plan, based on your Wk 4 analysis.
Include the following:
- Summarize the threats and challenges you have identified within the current strategic plan.
- Determine how to execute the strategic initiatives in order to address the threats and challenges.
- Explain proposed process improvements.
- Assess whether additional resources are needed.
- Describe how resources should be used in the application of the strategic plan.
- Utilize KPIs to justify the financial investment and to measure the success of the proposed improvements to the strategic plan.
- Justify your recommendations based on anticipated Return on Investment (ROI).