must outline specifically the nature of the problem and demonstrate critical thinking, sound logic, valid claims, personal passion, and credible support that is cited correctly. Write a 3 PG. in which you:
- In the introduction, include a quote, question or statistic from your text and an overview of the three major points you will cover.
- Introduce your position with a thesis statement at the end of the first paragraph.
- Provide three major points to support your thesis statement (put each major point in a separate paragraph).
- Answer each of the sub-questions in at least one paragraph each.
- Wrap it up with a strong conclusion in which you restate the points you made and supported.
- Organize arguments and support your claims effectively.
- Demonstrate personal passion for your position and critical thinking with persuasive language, sound logic, valid claims, and credible support for the claims.
- Provide three credible and reliable sources, which have been published in the last five years and are cited correctly.