1. Analyze the national and global statistics related to reproductive cancer rates in women.
2. Plan, implement, and evaluate using the nursing process for women with cancer of the reproductive tract.
3. Describe the assessment, collaborative care, and nursing management of women with a diagnosis of ovarian cancer.
4. Identify the clinical manifestations, diagnostic procedures, and treatment options for women with endometrial cancer.
5. Examine lifestyle changes and health screenings that reduce the risk of or prevent cervical cancers.
6. Outline the nursing and collaborative management needed for a woman diagnosed with vaginal cancer.
7. Appraise the psychological distress felt by women diagnosed with any reproductive cancer and the resources available to them.